Purchasing terms and conditions:
· Be over 20 years old
· The commissioner is the same as the one making the deposit, government issued identification card
· Agreement to the terms and conditions of use
Click here for the terms and conditions of use
1. We will set up a time to check and review all other applicants that applied for characters from the first day of application. We will then contact the email address you filled in the form within 3 days after the deadline with the application results.
※For those who wish to apply for multiple characters, please make an application with the intention to purchase all of them.
2.For successful applicants, please inform us of future arrangements and submit the payment for the character and your ID within 5 days. Once these have been submitted, the order will be officially completed.
※In order to confirm the intention of purchase, please send the payment and submit your ID information within 5 days. Please refrain from doing cancellations after passing the review as this will be a nuisance to other customers.
3. We will arrange meetings by e-mail. For materials and other specifications that will be used, we will send it to your address before starting production.
4. Production will start after confirming prior arrangements and the arrival of your DTD.
Successful applications need to submit a copy of their identification.
If you are outside of Japan, a copy of your passport is enough to prove your identification.
Other items you may use are driver licenses, but we encourage you to submit a copy of your passport as much as possible.
All our fursuits are made to order.
In order to start production, 50% deposit or full payment is required beforehand. For credit card transactions, we will use Paypal or Square's payment system.
You can pay online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express. There are no handling charges for payment. We do not support installment payments, rebates, or JCB.
Actual production time is estimated roughly about 2 months. Please understand that the start of production will be delayed as the timing of the order is set later. In some cases, you may have to wait a year or more.
Working with the customer, as well as setting up meetings, measuring our work, adjusting and confirming specifications can take time. Additionally, please understand that cancellations and changes after an order is complete cannot be made due to these being order-based productions.
Please also check our frequently asked questions.FAQ